Welcome to the Cheery Lynn Designs January New Release Blog Hop. We are all so excited to showcase the fabulous new dies that were just released. I am the first blog on the hop so at the end of my post just click on Lisa's name to get to your next stop on the hop.
Cheery Lynn make the most amazing Bird Dies with incredible detail and for my DT post today I am using the newly released Stork and Baby die. The Stork comes separate from the baby so you have different variations of using this die.
I started off by using my Hearts embossing sheet with white cardstock and rubbed over lightly with some Distress ink to highlight the hearts. My Doily was cut out and backed onto my Angel Wing. I then cut in half and placed at each end of my card.
My Stork and Baby were shaded with Copics, I added a little gem and some black Liquid Pearls to its eye and highlighted the swirl detail with a glitter pen. Mounting onto another heart embossed mat and layering onto my Its a Boy banner.
- DL101A - English Tea Party Doily Angel Wing
- B670 Stork and Baby ( New )
- XL21 Pierced Stacker #3 ( Set of 6 )
- B250 - It's a Boy Girl Phrases
- DL101 English Tea Party Doily
- DL303 Pierced Banners ( Set of 3 )
- XL15 Rectangle Scalloped LG Purple Stackers