Translator

Monday 7 September 2015

My Craft Journey continues with some exciting news.


Hi Everyone, Thanks so much for stopping by today, it means a lot for me to be able to share my exciting news with you.

I was recently contacted 'out of the blue' by a Papercraft company called Craft Consortium who launched on to the UK market in February this year. They make the most exquisite 12x12 paper pads in superb quality in a beautiful selection of 40 double sided papers in each pad, which include pearlescent, foiled, spot varnishing and very elegant finishes. They also stock fantastic Decoupage papers in a superior quality and many match their paper pads, which is a great addition for all of us who like to do Mixed Media.


Anyway I was ecstatic to be asked to design for this company, to showcase their amazing products. My craft projects will also be on display at a prestigious exhibition in Frankfurt called Creative World January 2016 and over the coming months I will be making cards, 3D projects and home decor showcasing how versatile their papers all are.

My card today is made using the Gypsy Gypsy paper pad which has a wonderful mix of eclectic,vintage and shabby chic influences with touches of elegance. Please check out the full paper pad HERE.


The main image was cut out from the pad and tattered at the edges with some lace and a few staples added.


On the Gypsy Gypsy pad I found myself gathering lots of inspiration from the paper designs. This is what influenced me in adding doilies and die cut keys.


My stamps, butterflies and postcards are all fussy cut from the Gypsy Gypsy pad.

For all you Facebook followers please put into FB search engine - Craft Consortium Ltd and Like their page. This way you won't miss out on their regular giveaways.

Thanks again for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful week creating. 

Julie x


31 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie. Congratulations on your new venture too. So happy for you. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie and gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big Congrats Julie...another feather on your cap...very well deserved my friend!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What wonderful news Julie! I am so happy for you and this new adventure is so well deserved my dear! I am looking forward to seeing all the wonderful makes with this fabulous brand!
    Hugs :)
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Julie! This paper collection looks beautiful. I love the beauty of your card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for you Julie! Congratulations! What fun you will have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, this is wonderful news and I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Love this feminine and gorgeous card, so perfectly designed! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Julie. What an amazing news . We will get to see some amazing works from you and wish I could come for the exhibition. Good luck for that. Big crafty hugs my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow many congratulations Julie, you will be such an asset to them. I will look them up as they are totally new to me. What a great first card and how exciting re the show in Germany. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Julie! What a wonderful new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh BIG congrats Julie!!! I am sure you will be the perfect match for them! This project is stunning and I really look forward to what else you will make! Off to check them out now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card.
    Thank you for your kind coment on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Julie - another fabulous project... so exciting to start an new adventure and I am sure you will be a star! Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! How lovely that they spotted your beautiful talent!
    Great cards, the papers are gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congratulations Julie IE x I am thrilled for you and wish you well on this amazing journey.
    This style is right up my street and I look forward to viewing more of your wonderful projects x

    Huge hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness Julie - what a surprise for you and how WONDERFUL. Your project is absolutely GORGEOUS and it looks like the paper products are too. What a marvelous time you will have designing with these beautiful products. Sooooooooooooooooooo thrilled for you. CONGRATULATIONS. Really really love this one... can't wait to see more. j.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY JULIE!! Congratulations on your new position on the Craft Consortium Design Team! That's just fabulous and I know you are going to be a wonderful creative addition to their team :) I can't wait to learn more about them and will go find them (and Like them) on fb!! So excited for you and you're off to a roaring start with this beautiful card!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good for you Julie and well deserved. Gorgeous piece. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I add to the congratulations? So pleased for you- so well deserved! Adore this gorgeous card! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations!! Look forward to seeing your future projects with this company....sounds very interesting! xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Julia! Can't say I'm in the least bit surprised that they sought you out, your creations are alway beautifully elegant and will showcase their products perfectly. What a lovely card you've created, the focal image is fabulous and you've complimented it beautifully with your layers and embellishments. Wishing you every success with your new endeavour! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations, it's a wonderful news! Your card is so pretty and rich in layers. Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Julie,
    Congratulations on your new position on the Craft Consortium Design Team!Your project is gorgeous.
    Great cards, the papers are gorgeous!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well done hun they sure now talent when they see it stunning project hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Julie. Many congratulations on your new success - I'm sure the company will be delighted with your creations for them. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Huge congrats to you on this new adventure! You rocked this paper collection! Wowzers! So many luscious layers and tidbits to take in. Awesome sauce! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a fabulous card and man y congratulations!!! WOW - they are so lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations, Julie! I'm so excited for you. Your cards look amazing!

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations, Julie! I'm so excited for you. Your cards look amazing!
    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Many congratulations, Julie - that's so exciting, and it's clear to see you will be a wonderful ambassador for the Craft Consortium. Brilliant that you'll be on display in Frankfurt (or at least your work will!!). Lovely work.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations Julie, but not surprising, love the paper and images, you'll produce fabulous samples for them! This is beautiful! Ruth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10