Translator

Saturday 12 September 2015

Merry Christmas my Reindeer


Hi Everyone, today I am sharing with you my Cheery Lynn Designs DT card which is a Festive card made with some of their New Release dies.


My large Snowflake die was cut out in White Cardstock. I sprayed with glue and added some extra fine glitter on it. You will also notice that on my Pierced Stacker die cut the little pierced holes act as a super guide line for adding Stickles evenly - Unfortunately the camera hasn't picked up the sparkle too well. 


My cute Reindeer was cut out in Kraft Cardstock adding a layer of White Cardstock to the back I shaded the areas with Red and Gold pens, adding a little ribbon to the neck and Stickles to the nose.


My Poinsettias were cut out in Patterned Cardstock, distressing lightly with ink and adding a few stamens.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a lovely weekend. 

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn for:



14 comments:

  1. Super fun card Julie, that line of Stickles take a lot of patience! I love his little patterned collar, very sweet. Enjoy the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun reindeer! Great Christmas piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Julie - like Astrid says, the reindeer is a charmer.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card! I like the patterns in the poinsettias. Usually I use just cardstock for making flowers but I see designpapers are also very beautiful!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love to see your beautifully composed cards. Cheery Lyn die cuts looks so beautiful on them.
    I love that new Reindeer, clever of you cut him with kraft card, he is charming. And Poinsettia in design paper looks so pretty. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card, Julie! Love the sweet reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and cheerful card! That reindeer is adorable and your use of the fabric around the neck is genius. Can't wait for Christmas! Hugz~Nikk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card Julie lovely colours and design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun Julie, love your little reindeer and all the wonderful sparkle, great Christmas card! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh the little reindeer look so elegant and gorgeous
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Julie! Look at you go!! This is such a fun Christmas card and I love that little reindeer and his little glittery nose!! So festive and pretty!! XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet little card! I love the papers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah that little reindeer is super cute! Gorgeous card Julie. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW - beautiful papers and design! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10