Translator

Thursday 3 May 2018

Adventure Awaits You


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some inspiration using the Classic Car from their new Retro Release. This cute Die is great for lots of designs including wedding, passing driving test and gents card to name a few.


I put a feminine twist on my card making the car pink with glitter and mirri accents.


I mounted onto my spotty paper and added the whimsical sun and clouds along with some Tim Holtz Chit Chat stickers.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -

Thanks for stopping by today.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10