Translator

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing a vintage Valentines card that could easily be adapted as a Mother’s Day or Birthday card using these Dies.


I tattered a few layers and added some lace onto my torn layer.


Both my Heart Frame and Heart Pop-up have shadow layers on them.


My Cupid is made from a Katy Sue Mould and Paper Clay.


My flowers were cut from white cardstock and shaded with Distress Inks adding Pearls into the centres. 


Finishing my card with a White Dove and some Heart Pearls. My XO's and Arrow were shaded with Pro Marker metallic pens. 

Cheery Lynn Dies Used-

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

 Crafty Hugs,
 Julie x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Julie ! lovely combination colors and sweet details .
    Have a nice day !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A splendidly shabby and romantic card Julie! Love this! Happy Valentine's Day my friend! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful romantic card and the colours work perfectly for just an occasion. I love your flowers with ink tinting the edges. Beautiful design. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful and romantic card - love those colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You also a happy Valentine Julie!!! Your card is lovely,
    sweet and very romantic!
    Gerie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10