Translator

Sunday 3 December 2017

Tis the Season


Hi everyone, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some Festive inspiration using their super fun new Brad the Reindeer Die.


I started by cutting out my background layers all in glitter card for lots of sparkle. My snowflake I layered two different snowflake Dies to form my snowflower adding lots of bling onto it. This was then placed onto my Holly Flourish which I cut into sections and placed around my snowflower.


Brad was cut out in a mixture of kraft, cream and glitter cardstock. I added a little Distress Ink onto the edges of his face. The antlers I used Distress Powder and a white Embossing powder for added texture.

Cheery Lynn Dies Used -

Do check out Cheery Lynn's end of year clearance sale HERE, lots of bargains to be had.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you feel inspired with my card.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

3 comments:

  1. Your Rudolph is so adorable! So many glitterpapers makes your card very special.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cute Reindeer Julie and I love all the glittery elements. Sending my best wishes to you and Chris

    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorably fun card, Julie! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10