Translator

Monday 27 November 2017

Enjoy the beauty of the season


Hi everyone, today for my DT post at Cherish The Memory I am sharing with you all some more inspiration using the beautiful Die Cut pads from the Studio Light Range. These pads are super fun to create with and ideal for this time of year when you need several Christmas cards. Cherish The Memory have a fab range of these pads so do check them out HERE.


I chose a selection of the beautiful diecuts out of my Studio Light pad and inked them at the edges to give a vintage look to them and tattered my layers at the edges, mounting my centre image onto a little cheesecloth adding Cheery Lynn's Die Cut Snowflakes as a sparkling accent.


I arranged my Winter foliage onto my card adding some snow and glitter, mounting it onto Craft Consortium's Glitter card for an extra frosty look.

Please check out Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop to see their beautiful range of papers and craft packs with new items being added weekly. You can also follow them on the following links :

 Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Julie! Love that wintry look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie ,
    Beautiful Season card !
    Nice with the owls
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10