Translator

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Bats and Ghouls


Hi fellow crafters, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some Halloween inspiration with my spooky card. I always have great fun at this time of the year creating cards with scenes on them.



For this card I decided to make my own inky background using Distress Inks and mounted it onto white cardstock. 



My spiders web was drop shadowed adding another inky layer on top with my sentiment which compliments the Twisted Tree Die so well. Finishing this area with a couple of scary ghouls.



My skeleton I cut his legs off and then placed all the parts behind the gravestone in a fun abstract way.



My Twisted Tree I decided to lay on its side to look like a spooky branch also adding a drop shadow to it. I then added my crow and attached my bats on to the branch by drawing a line with a fineliner pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you feel inspired to create a fun Halloween card.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies Used :

6 comments:

  1. Frightfully fun card, Julie! Love the shadow effect on the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween does not mean anything to me but your card does!
    I love the background and the using of black silhouettes a lot!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Halloween card Julie, the bats in the tree are my favourite bit and I love the skeleton! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously spooky Halloween make! Love it!
    Hugs
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background lovely details 8
    Gorgeous Halloween creation .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh! nearly missed this, love it. Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10