Translator

Monday 4 September 2017

Happy Halloween


Hi fellow crafters, today for my DT card at Cheery Lynn Designs I am sharing some inspiration with their latest winter release.

I love this Aspen Forest Die as I see so many uses for it including Christmas and Halloween. 


My Aspen Forest was cut out white cardstock and inked with Distress Inks, I mounted onto corrugated card which I had also added Ink onto the raised areas. This gives my forest depth.


My trick and treat children were Shadow layered to make them pop.


I mounted my moon onto the twiggy wreath adding my ghouls and drop shadowed sentiment.

Hope you have a lovely week and find some time to craft.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Halloween scene Julie on your card, with awesome Dies! love it!!!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Cheery Lynn dies! Although I'm not a Halloween fan, your card is awesome. Love the shadow effect on the children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is wonderful! I love the corrugated background and how well it looks behind those beautiful Aspen trees. The font on the words is so perfect for Halloween and those children walking through the woods are just adorable! Love this! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie,Beautiful card whit this background !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant - such a contrast with the bees card! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10