Translator

Friday 21 July 2017

A Head Full of Worries - Cherish The Memory


Hi everyone, today I am sharing another DT post for Cherish The Memory using their amazing new collection called Summer Feelings. The collection is absolutely stunning and also has some lovely Dies to compliment the papers.


I started by using a wooden plaque I bought from a Bargain store and added a strip of pearls around the outside layering on a tattered piece of cardstock from the collection. I also added Glossy Accents, Glass Glitter and small Art Stones for a beach feel.


I stamped my sentiment onto paper from the coordinating 6x6 pad add lots of details to make it look like a shabby beach feel. I had collected sand and some shells from the beach when we were on our honeymoon many years ago and I thought this was a perfect time to use some of them.


The dreamcatcher I adore, I offset my feathers with an extra layer adding some feathers I pulled out of a cushion to give another texture. I added touches of glitter lots of pearls and a resin flower from Craft Consortium.


I hope you like my post and feel inspired to do a beach themed project.

Please check out Cherish The Memory Etsy Shop to see their beautiful range of papers and craft packs with new items being added weekly. You can also follow them on the following links :

Thanks again for your visit I really appreciate it and hope to visit your blog soon. At present life is just getting in the way to keep up with all social media.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x   
Cherish The Memory Products Used-

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Julie something different, gorgeous colour pallet with a soft touch, Faboulas embellishments
    Just bought a dream catcher Die myself you have give me some inspiration.
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Julie, you've created the most beautiful dream catcher ❤️
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and love the detail in the dream catcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project,Julie! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly, truly stunning Julie, the dream catcher is just amazing, I love the feathers and pearls look fabulous! Gorgeous work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can probably guess how much I adore this one! Stunning colour combination and those soft feathers fluttering to catch the dreams are magical. Glorious embellishing around your wood word panel. Altogether wonderful!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10