Translator

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Bloom Beautiful


Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave your lovely comments whilst I am recovering from not being well just now. I do hope to be able to visit your blogs again soon.

Today for my DT post at Craft Consortium I am sharing a card that is simple but a very effective design should you need a quick card using the Wild Rose Paper Pad.


My sentiment is stamped and inked at the edges, I also added a few Diamanté gems to finish.

Be sure and stop by at Craft Consortium to see their fab range of products......Stunning embellishments, Paper pads and Decoupage papers on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x

Craft Consortium Products Used:


6 comments:

  1. Love the die cut corner and such beautiful papers you have used Julie...such a gorgeous shabby chic card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful delicate card Julie, love Tim's flower dies. Get better soon
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Julie! Hope you are well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautuful card. Love the corner concept. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautuful card. Love the corner concept. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love how you've used these dies, some of my favourites. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10