Translator

Thursday 6 October 2016

Decoupage Christmas Table Decoration


Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by to see my latest project for Craft Consortium using one of their beautiful Festive Decoupage papers. This one is called Blue Snowflakes.


My paper mache tray measures approx 10" x 4" and I thought would look great as a Festive table Decoration.


I started by giving it a coat of Gesso so the vibrancy of my snowflake wasn't lost on the brown paper background.


I tore my paper into pieces and glued in place all over my tray sealing it with another coat of glue.


Next I heat set some Embossing powder around the edges and added some Crystal shaded Stickles onto my decoupage snowflakes for added sparkle.


My die cut snowflakes were embossed with complimenting shades of embossing powders and layered up. I finished by adding some extra strong tape around my tea lights and rolled in a clear glass glitter for even more sparkle.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and please checkout Craft Consortium to see their vast range of stunning embellishments, paper pads and Decoupage papers on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.

Crafty Hugs, 
Julie x


Craft Consortium Product Used:

12 comments:

  1. Oh this is stunning Julie, beautifully snowy and glacial and a real show stopper too
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beauty.I love all the sparkle not only on the tray edges but on the candles themselves. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty Julie...such a lovely centre piece for Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning in it's simplicity Julie, there is something so relaxing in doing decoupage in this way. You have made the tray look exquisite with the decoupage, the beautiful snowflakes and the glittery candles! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and crisp. The transformation upped the wow factor my 100%! Gorgeous snowflakes. Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful decoration lovely de papers .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous use of your craft supplies and dies! This is just lovely! Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous decorative piece and perfect for Christmas, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such beauty! It is so elegant, and can you guess, those candles look like little pudding, so yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Julie, lovely decoupage paper and love the sparkle! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Julie! Love that gorgeous sparkle! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10