Hi, thanks for stopping by today to see my DT post for Craft Consortium. On this card I have used the exquisite English Garden paper pad, along with embellishments from the Always and Forever collection.
I measured out strips of paper for my background and tattered and inked at the edges mounting on to my card with foam strips.
My doll was layered up twice on her dress adding ribbon and bling for extra detail.
The resin rose just adds the perfect finishing touch to her hat.
Please checkout Craft Consortium to see their vast range of stunning embellishments, paper pads and Decoupage papers on Facebook for inspiration and regular giveaways, you will also find them on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram.
Hope you have a lovely creative week.
Craft Consortium Products Used:
- English Garden Paper Pad
- Rhinestone Gems Large and Small
- Mauve Satin Ribbon
- Resin Flowers Lilac
- Rectangle Diamanté Buckle
Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
- The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes Bling it On.
- Frilly and Funkie - Let the words do the talking.
- Crafting by Design - Anything Goes.
- Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes.
- Melonheadz Friends - Ribbon Lace Twine Challenge.
- Cagi Challenge Challenge #120 Use a Doily
- Reasonable Ribbon - #141 Vintage
- Noor Design uk - #19 Summer Challenge
- Emmerald Faeries - Anything Goes