Hi everyone, the challenge over at Cheery Lynn Designs at present is Lots of Layers and I thought it would be fun to join in with some inspiration for my DT card this week using the new Lords and Commons A2 die Facer set.
I decided to use my die set for an Easel styled card, using negative parts of the die and some of the corner shapes as well as the Facer.
You will see I tattered all my layers as I started to layer adding some stitching to the top layer, along with some Frantage and the little hearts that fall out of the negative space of the die, topping with a Pearl.
My flowers were inked in the centre along with some Flowersoft. My leaves I scattered some Frantage onto them.
I used the corner accent that comes in the Facer set and my Tiny Doily to add some more detail and layered behind my stacker frames at the image.
My flower to hold the Easel in place was mounted onto my Lords and Commons tiny Doily.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and I hope you have a lovely creative weekend. Look forward to seeing you in the Cheery Lynn Designs Bi - Weekly Challenge.
Shop at Cheery Lynn For:
I would like to enter this in to the following challenges :
- Let's Craft & Create - Pink in Pink Challenge
- Anything but Cute - Challenge #13 Celebrate Your Style
- Creative Artiste Challenge - Anything Goes
- Fussy and Fancy - Dies/Punches
- Morgans Artworld - Shaped Card
- Cardz 4 Gals - Vintage / Shabby Chic
- Live & Love Crafts - Blossoms or Butterflies
- Inky Impressions Challenge - Die Cuts & Flowers
- Picture and Scrap - Flowers