Translator

Saturday 19 September 2015

Who Ate The Spider !


Hi Everyone, I am having so much fun with the Halloween Dies from Cheery Lynn Designs, creating little scenes on my cards that I just had to share another one with you for my DT project this week.


My background was created with Hickory Smoke and Stormy Sky and a Spiders Web Stencil.


My Washing Line and Moon were cut out in White Cardstock and coloured with Copics adding a little bling on to the Witches shoes.


My Tombstone was also cut out in White Cardstock and shaded with Distress inks. My Barbed Wire was heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder and a little Rust Coloured Stazon ink added to it.


As you can see my very naughty Horrible Cat ate the Spider off the web ! I cut my cat out in Black Cardstock and trimmed his head and front legs off. I then glued the body part in to a sitting position and placed a little Silicone Glue on to the back of his head and re positioned it for added dimension. My Spider I trimmed his legs down a little bit in an uneven way so they had a chewed look to them.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn for : 


14 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Sorry I did not even have been on your blog! I had a good reason for am July 10 for the first time Grandma of a beautiful granddaughter Mave. You Halloween card is beautiful! Here in the Netherlands we do not celebrate Halloween, but I always think it's nice to admire spooky cards! The colors are so fantastic black with orange! Wonderful card again!
    Nice weekend and dear greetings from Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie, now it's your turn for 'trick or treat'! You made a great card and I love it!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Julie! Those dies are so fun! The card looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha what a wonderful spooky card Julie and you have a great sense of humour.....loving the naughty cat!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What a fantastic Halloween make Julie! Amazing details and such fun design! Love it!
    Hugs :)
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee hee - your witch's washing line is just brilliant, Julie - love the words silhouetted against the moon, and I'm not sure I've ever seen such a ferocious looking cat - perfect witch's familiar!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool and I love those cats! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Julie!!!! I adore this scene, very clever with your cat cut into parts and able to sit down by this way.. Brilliant work and imaginaltion, love love it!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Julie!!!! I adore this scene, very clever with your cat cut into parts and able to sit down by this way.. Brilliant work and imaginaltion, love love it!! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to say that all these dies are really great... you perfectly use them Julie. Wisihing you a lovely day, Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Julie, this is just Wonderful!! This card is fun and playful and just the right amount of creepy!! I don't think I'd mess with that kitty with the spider in its mouth!! So funny!! :) :) XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL such brilliant fun and a feast for the eyes, plus a brilliant title for the post!
    The detail is amazing, the way you have created a story, fabulous.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness! This cat looks so incredibly wicked! Love your fun card even though I don't 'get' the fun folk see in Halloween! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10