Translator

Saturday 26 September 2015

Make a Wish


Hi Everyone, thanks so much for all your lovely comments on my Halloween card and my Bird card last week, it was lovely to read them. This week I was inspired by the image of this little Sailor boy to make a nautical themed card for my DT post at Cheery Lynn Designs.


My Lighthouse was cut out twice in blue Cardstock and once in white. I layered the White cardstock on to the blue, slightly offsetting for a shadow effect and distressed with ink at the edges. Next I fussy cut my blue stripes out and glued in place. I coloured the roof on the house with a brown Copic pen.
My Anchor was coloured with a brown and gold pen and a little Distress powder added for a rust effect.


I love the different designs you can get from the Lady Kate Edger and you can move it right along whatever your length of paper matching up as you go.


Finishing off my card with some Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julie x

Shop at Cheery Lynn for:
Patterned Cardstock is from Craft Consortium - Bloom Beautiful Range.

10 comments:

  1. Been, seen and wish I had the T-shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light house and anchor look beautiful ...I had been eyeing this die for long...I guess its time to take the plunge
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful card Julie, love the theme of this one and that lighthouse is brilliant
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The image of the young sailor is so precious and you have worked with it so sympathetically. I love the way you incorporate such a variety of die-cuts.
    Sublime!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Julie '
    Love the Anchor !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vintage nautical look.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and lovely diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love this card, just perfect! Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10