Translator

Sunday 5 January 2014

Yippee My First Challenge Win


Well here it is, my first win in a Blog Challenge.

I received the wonderful news from Cheery Lynn Designs this morning that I had been picked as a winner in the Thank You Challenge and have been going around all day with a big smile on my face. 

I cannot wait to get started on my next challenge project. The post on my win you can find here,http://cheerylynndesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/thank-you-challenge-winners.html

Thank you to everyone who left their lovely comments. 

Julie x


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, Congratulations on your first win - I remember mine and being so pleased! Your card is a very deserving winner - really beautiful with lovely little touches and techniques - those curled strip edges are fab! I see you are new to blogging - looking at your wonderful creations to date I'm sure you will be adding many more wins very soon. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to read your comments so I know you have stopped by and look forward to visiting your blog.

Julie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10